Indice del forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Avoid Choosing The Wrong Plastic Surgeon Health Articles | O
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> 2 Liceo
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhangsan520

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Mag 07, 10:07:34    Oggetto:  Avoid Choosing The Wrong Plastic Surgeon Health Articles | O
Descrizione:

Avoid Choosing The Wrong Plastic Surgeon Health Articles | October 28
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2011
It is very important that you choose a qualified plastic surgeon for your next procedure. Here are a few ways to avoid problems.

The American Society of Plastic Surgeons in recent months has started proactive campaigns to warn potential plastic surgery patients about the dangers of working with a non-credentialed plastic surgeon. Not only can disastrous results happen but health problems may also cause you great distress and pain. Unfortunately, anyone with a medical degree is able to perform a plastic surgery procedure but only those who carry special education and association credentials are aptly equipped to perform these popular elective surgeries.

It is important first and foremost that the plastic surgeon you choose to work with is board certified. This means that the American Board of Plastic Surgery has given them certification to practice elective surgical medicine for the general public. This certification is only given to doctors who have has specialized education in cosmetic and restorative surgery, have had enough work in the filed
, and have gone through examinations to establish competence. If you do not work with a board certified surgeon your run the risk of health problems from badly executed surgery and also poor results.

If you are looking into a specific kind of surgery, it can be important that you verify that the surgeons you are exploring specialize in the procedure you're looking to have done. Just as regular doctors tend to specialize in a given medical field, so do plastic surgeons. Your plastic surgeon should have special training and recognition for the procedure you're looking into. For a facelift
, you will be looking for a surgeon with extensive facial surgery experience. For liposuction, you're looking for a surgeon who can offer a variety of options.

Although results are often fantastic, results do vary and you have to have expectations that are realistic. It is important that your plastic surgeon also communicate this to you. Those who inflate your ideas about how perfect you will look often make you feel badly after surgery and recovery. Make sure you're working with a surgeon who expresses a realistic approach to your surgery.

Because plastic surgery is considered elective
, you need to make sure your surgeon discusses your overall general health and proper candidacy for surgery. If you are not healthy or have health problems, your surgery could put you at serious risk for infection or heart attack. Make sure the doctor you're working with clears you for surgery and discusses all possible problems up front.

Lastly, make sure that you are working with an honest plastic surgeon. Make sure that the pictures and testimonials are truthful reflections on their work. Make sure that they are not charging you unnecessarily high prices for surgery options. By ensuring that you're working with an honest doctor you will feel more comfortable and more confident to healthily and happily go through a procedure.

Article Tags: Plastic Surgeon
, Plastic Surgery, Health Problems, You're Looking
, Make Sure, You're Working

Canadian Air Systems Co. is a designer and manufacturer of industrial dust collection systems. Dust collecting equipment is available in numerous designs utilizing a number of principles and featuring wide variation in effectiveness, initial cost
, operating and maintenance expense, space, arrangements and material of construction.

Factors influencing dust collection equipment selection include:

* Concentration and particle size of contaminant.

In most dust conveying systems
, usual dust range from 0.1 to 100 micron - a rather wide range of particle sizes.

* Degree of collection required.

Evaluation will consider the need for high efficiency high cost equipment such as electrostatic precipirators; high efficiency moderate cost equipment such as fabric or wet collector units; and the lower cost primary units such as the dry centrifugal group. Degree of dust collection required can depend on plant location; compariosn of quantities of material released to atmoshere with different type of dust collectors; nature of contaminant - its salvage value or its potential as a health hazard, public nuissance or ability to damage property - and the requirements of the local or state air pollution regulations.

* Characteristics of air or gas stream.

High temperature gas streams exceeding 180 F will prevent the use of standard cotton media in fabric collectors; presence of steam or condensation of water vapor will cause packling and plugging of air or dust packages in fabric and dry centrifugal collectors. Chemical composition can attack fabric or metal in dry collectors and cause extremely corrosive conditions when mixed with water in wet type collectors.

* Characteristics of contaminant.

Chemical composition can cause attack on dust collector elements or corrosion in wet type dust collectors. Sticky materials like metallic buffing dust impregnated with buffing compounds can adhere to collector elements plugging dust collector passages. Linty materials such as dust from textile opener, picker and napper will adhere to certain types of collector surfaces or elements. Abrasiveness of many materials in moderate to heavy concentrations such as dust from sand blasting will cause rapid wear particularly on dry type centrifugal collectors. Particles size and shape will rule out certain collector designs. The parashute shape of particles such as "bees wings" from grain will "float" through centrifugal collect.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Mag 07, 10:07:34    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> 2 Liceo Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: