Indice del forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Promotes better sleep
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> 2 Liceo
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
earasryhqaey

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Lug 08, 08:54:27    Oggetto:  Promotes better sleep
Descrizione:

KIEV
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, May 15 (Xinhua) -- Ukraine's gross domestic product (GDP)rose 2.4 percent year-on-year in January-March of 2017, the StateStatistics Service said in a statement on Monday.

The figure marked the fifth consecutive quarter of the growth ofthe Ukrainian economy after a two-year recession.

On a quarter-on-quarter seasonally-adjusted basis, the Ukrainianeconomy has recorded a contraction of 0.3 percent in January-Marchthis year compared with October-December of 2016.

The Ukrainian economy grew by 2.3 percent in 2016 compared witha consolidated decline of 16.5 percent over the previous two years.Enditem

Smart Building Using Latest Technology

MIT researchers have found ways to analyze building stability. Their new computational model can monitor ambient vibrations and look for possible harm. It is a promising technology that allows engineers and construction workers to analyze the resilience to extreme events and overall health of any building.

Researchers tested their new model on a 21-story MIT鈥檚 Green Building which is made of reinforced concrete. The building was built over 50 years ago, and it is the tallest structure in Cambridge.
In 2010, MIT installed 36 accelerometers which continuously monitored vibrations on floors, from the foundation to the roof. In order to accurately analyze the ability of the building to respond to vibration, researchers got data from the accelerometers, focusing on features that analyze the condition of the building. This allowed researchers to develop a seismic interferometer concept that shows changes in vibration patterns as it travels from the first floor to the last.

Smart Building

Researchers are planning to continue working on the model, experimenting with vibration levels in the lab. They have already developed a 4-meter high copy of the building and added accelerometers. MIT says that they will also test the ability of the building to withstand different tremor stimuli, such as hammer strikes. According to Oral Buyukozturk, a professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, they can get data from the sensors and then analyze the building and its characteristics.
Researchers also say they are going to build a large structure to experiment with and improve their computational model. Once they are done with testing, they will start installing accelerometers in real buildings. In future, it is expected to have them in every building, especially in countries with high seismic activity. This system will be able to make buildings smart and tell us whether they are safe to occupy.

Total Views: 97Word Count: 299See All articles From Author
"

BEIJING, Feb. 4 (Xinhua) -- Following are the results of Thursday's playoffs at the Chinese Women's Basketball Association (WCBA) league:

First round (home team in CAPS)

XINJIANG bt Liaoning 71-51

Xinjiang wins the best-of-three series by 2-0

GUANGDONG bt Shenyang Army 94-72

Guangdong wins the best-of-three series by 2-0

BEIJING bt Shanxi 84-79

Two teams tie the best-of-three series by 1-1

SHANGHAI bt Bayi 77-61

Shanghai wins the best-of-three series by 2-0

" CBD or Cannabidiol is a medical product that is becoming popular in the United States and other countries as well due to its healing properties and support for leading a healthy life. It is founded in the plant of cannabis but has a meager amount of THC, and it positively effects towards body and mind relaxation, increasing sleep quality, and pain relieving. In the present time, CBD is available in the form of edibles like CBD candies and is legalized to use for medical purposes. You can buy these candies from the certified stores and use for several health benefits.

Here are some proven benefits of CBD that you need to know before buying its products: Anti-inflammatory and pain reliever:

Cannabidiol contains anti-inflammatory properties so it can help you as a great pain reliever. It can reduce inflammation in your body significantly and helps in making your muscles calm to reduce the pain and can provide you with long-run relief. It has broad therapeutic potential to manage the body pains so with the regular use of CBD edibles you can obtain much relief. It can also prevent arthritis and can heal muscle injury due to physical activities.

Can heal skin ailments: CBD also has the power to cure the skin ailments as it can repair the damaged skin cells and also protect your skin from the UV rays and environmental pollutants. It has a rich amount of antioxidants so it can also protect your skin against acne and pimples etc. and provide you with a perfect skin glow.

Good for the heart: CBD or Cannabidiol is also known for promoting heart health because it can lower the bad cholesterol (LDL) and can boost good cholesterol (HDL). It can maintain the health of heart arteries by promoting good blood circulation and can prevent cardiovascular disease. You can make regular use of CBD Candies to keep your heart in good working condition as the antioxidants in the Cannabidiol will protect your heart and help it to function correctly.

Lower the risk of diabetes: If you are the regular user of CBD edibles, then you can lower the risk of diabetes to the significant extent because it can help your body to maintain the insulin resistance and help controlling obesity. You can even use CBD products if you have diabetes because it can work better than conventional medicines to treat diabetes naturally.

Promotes better sleep: CBD can also help you to sleep better because it can alleviate the symptoms of stress and anxiety by calming down the nervous system and by promoting brain health. It can also support good brain function and helps you to prevent the Alzheimer disease. Regular use of CBD infused products like candies or gummies can help you to sleep better.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Lug 08, 08:54:27    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> 2 Liceo Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: